Invisalign Price Promise offer
As a long term provider of Invisalign we have been given a large discount from the manufacture which we pass on to our clients.
We will match the price of any other Invisalign provider in the Bolton area.
You must provide us with a like for like written quotation from another provider.
If you feel that your smile isn't perfect or your teeth have moved since having braces removed, Invisalign could be the perfect solution. Invisalign is an invisible brace system like no other.
Invisalign is becoming increasingly popular due to the systems discreet nature, in that the aligners are almost invisible. This means that it is unlikely that anyone will even notice that you are receiving orthodontic treatment, which is generally regarded as being intrusive.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners which gently guide the teeth into position. Flexibility and convenience is provided and there is no metal incorporated within the aligners, which reduces the risk of soreness and irritation too.
More than half a million people across the world have chosen Invisalign.
How does Invisalign work?
- Invisalign uses a series of custom-made aligners which are made from clear plastic, to effectively move the teeth into the correct position.
- Invisalign technicians use impressions and images of the patient's mouth to create bespoke aligners.
- The individual treatment plan is then drawn up using the most sophisticated computer software.
Each aligner is worn for 2 weeks and then replaced with the next one in the series until treatment has completed. The aligners are removable but must be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day for optimum results. The aligners should be taken out for eating, drinking and cleaning the teeth.
How long does treatment take?
The length of treatment varies according to the individual and their orthodontic prescription. In most cases, treatment is usually completed within 12-18 months.
During the treatment process, you will be advised to attend regular dental checks to ensure that the braces are working well and to prevent any oral health problems.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign is a popular type of orthodontic treatment, for the following reasons:
- The aligners are virtually invisible, which means onlookers will not notice you are receiving any orthodontic treatment.
- The aligners are removable, so there is no need to adjust your daily routine or miss out on your favourite foods.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable and there is no risk of irritation.
- Treatment is planned using state of the art software so you know exactly what to expect.
- There is little risk of oral disease as the aligners are removable which means you are able to clean the teeth and floss just as you normally would. There is also no risk of the braces trapping any food.
To find out more about Invisalign, give us a call today and arrange your free Invisalign consultation!