Invisalign in London and Bolton: Affordable Invisalign Treatment in UK
If you feel that your smile isn’t perfect or your teeth have moved since having braces removed, having Invisalign treatment in a London clinic could be the perfect solution for you. Invisalign is an invisible brace system like no other.
Invisalign is becoming increasingly popular in London due to the system’s discreet nature. The aligners are almost invisible, which means that it is unlikely that anyone will even notice that you are receiving orthodontic treatment, normally such an intrusive process.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable aligners, which gently guide the teeth into position. The system is flexible and convenient and, since there is no metal incorporated within the aligners, there is a reduced risk of soreness and irritation.
More than half a million people worldwide have chosen Invisalign.
Becoming a smile superstar doesn’t have to be a chore!
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Invisalign uses a series of custom-made aligners, made from clear plastic, to effectively move the teeth into the correct position.
- Invisalign technicians use impressions and images of the patient’s mouth to create bespoke aligners.
- The individual treatment plan is then drawn up using sophisticated computer software.
Each aligner is worn for 2 weeks and is then replaced with the next one in the series until treatment has been completed. The aligners are removable but must be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day for optimum results. The aligners should be taken out for eating, drinking and cleaning the teeth.
Professional and helpful team, everyone in the practice is knowledgeable and friendly.
-Miss C Longworth
The team are always ready to help and are always polite and efficient.
-Ms N Seymour
You feel that everyone gives you 100% service from making an appointment to treatment.
-Mrs J Hesketh
They make me feel welcome and the treatment is 1st class. I am very well looked after.
-Mrs D Bickerton
How Long Does Treatment Take?
The length of treatment varies according to the individual and their orthodontic prescription. In most cases, in our London clinic, an Invisalign treatment is usually completed within 12-18 months.
During the treatment process, you will be advised to attend regular dental checks to ensure that the braces are working well and to prevent any oral health problems.
Invisalign is a popular type of orthodontic treatment, for the following reasons:
- The aligners are virtually invisible, which means that people will not realise that you are receiving orthodontic treatment.
- The aligners are removable, so there is no need to adjust your daily routine or miss out on your favourite foods.
- Invisalign aligners are comfortable and there is no risk of irritation.
- Treatment is planned using state of the art software so you know exactly what to expect.
- There is little risk of oral disease as the aligners are removable which means you are able to clean your teeth and floss just as you normally would. There is also no risk of the braces trapping any food.
Fresh Dental in London is home to qualified Invisalign dentists who offer Invisalign Full and Invisalign Lite. To find out more about these treatments, give us a call today and arrange your free Invisalign consultation!
Make your dream smile a reality with our range of cosmetic dentistry options to suit all needs and budgets. Book your appointment today!