Invisalign In London: Affordable Invisalign Treatment In UK
Invisalign is a comfortable and highly effective system that moves your teeth with near-invisible aligners. This means you can create your perfect smile without anyone noticing.
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign uses state of the art technology to create a set of bespoke clear, removable aligners, which gently guide your teeth into position. The system is flexible and convenient and, because there’s no metal in the aligners, you’re less likely to feel any soreness or irritation.
Invisalign is the choice of many celebrities, and has been used by more than 4 million people worldwide.
Book Your Free Consultation Today!
Becoming a smile superstar doesn’t have to be a chore!
Fresh Dental in London is home to qualified Invisalign dentists, who will offer you the best possible experience. Here are just three reasons to choose Fresh Dental for your Invisalign treatment:
- Our principal dentist, Dr. Monik Vasant, is one of the only UK dentists on the Invisalign European Aesthetic Dentistry Advisory Board.
- Monik is also UK clinical trainer for Invisalign and trains dentists new to the system. Fresh Dental is a platinum provider of Invisalign which means we treat many patients every year with this excellent treatment.
Put simply, you’ll be in the best hands throughout your treatment.
How Does Invisalign Work?
- Firstly, we’ll take a digital scan of your teeth using our state of the art digital scanner. This means no messy, uncomfortable impressions and ensures a really accurate image of your teeth.
- You’ll then receive an individual treatment plan video which shows how your final smile will look.
- Invisalign technicians will create a series of custom-made aligners from clear plastic, to effectively move your teeth into the correct position.
- You’ll wear an aligner for two weeks then replace it with the next one in the series until the treatment is complete.
- The aligners are removable but must be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day for the best results.
- You can remove your aligners when you’re eating, drinking and cleaning your teeth.
Professional and helpful team, everyone in the practice is knowledgeable and friendly.
-Miss C Longworth
The team are always ready to help and are always polite and efficient.
-Ms N Seymour
You feel that everyone gives you 100% service from making an appointment to treatment.
-Mrs J Hesketh
They make me feel welcome and the treatment is 1st class. I am very well looked after.
-Mrs D Bickerton
How Long Does Treatment Take?
The length of your treatment will vary depending on the type of work you need done. In most cases, you’ll have your confident, new smile in just 6-18 months.
During the treatment, we’ll see you for regular checks to ensure that the aligners are working well and to help prevent any problems.
ADVANTAGES OF INVISALIGN
Invisalign is a popular type of orthodontic treatment, for the following reasons:
- Virtually invisible aligners, which means no one will know you are receiving orthodontic treatment.
- The aligners are removable so you won’t need to adjust your daily routine or miss out on your favourite foods.
- Comfortable aligners with no risk of irritation.
- Treatment is planned using state-of-the-art software so you know exactly what to expect.
- there is little risk of oral disease and bad breath as the aligners are removable which means food doesn’t get trapped, and you can clean and floss your teeth as normal.
Make your dream smile a reality with our range of cosmetic dentistry options to suit all needs and budgets. Book your appointment today!